Wednesday, September 24, 2008

About me

Hi everyone here, I'm Prue, please to meet you all, I'm just an ordinary girl from Sibu , Sarawak, Currently at KL.

umm...I been here almost 5 years, but i feels like I'm at here almost 50 years though. I came here since early April 2004, sign a invisible scholarship contract with a company, study and working at here. 

Everyone is wondering why I said it's invisible ler..? hehehhe... cause after I sign the contract, the company lost the contract, that's it. And why I still at here? Cause no money, can't fly to any other places, so I fly to KL lar.. No choice mar... 

Before I create this blog, I'm a very very innocent girl, very very seldom go to pub, very very seldom hang out with friends, and very very less friends lar..hehehhe.. *blush*
But it doesn't mean I wanna be a very bad girl after i create this blog oh.. it's just that it's too boring after finish the study, really god-damn-nothing to do, and I almost become a ... umm.... Aunty at here.. so, maybe the blog can bring me back the sense of humour? I hope so haha..

umm.. else..

Aquarius
Born in Sibu but love Kuching
Rat

Before age 20, got Aunty and Uncle friend more than youngies, cause after having class in high school, I straightly go to market to find my mom who doing a small business over there. I helped her to clean up all the stuff and close the stall, then going back home with her. It took bout 2 hours time to close the shop, well you know, pack, wash, clean, tightern, and bring back almost 80% of stock into a van. that's really a lots of time to take.. And, i got not much childhood life, most of the time is in market, doing business with mom.

After age 20, I at KL, not really much friend, cause I get used to those Uncle and Aunty style at market, shouting, laughing loudly. hahaha.. can't imagine ler a girl like this.

 
OMG, who is this Aunty standing there??

umm... start helping mom (doing business) since i was bout 11 years old, had gastric problem since 13 years old. Till graduate at 18, start working after 3 days of graduate. my 19-year-old birthday's present is a queen size bed, haha.. sounds funny, but it really sent to my room at my birthDAY. But then my that bed i haven't slept on it fully 3 months I already at KL.

If you ask me if I miss home or not at that time, I would say NO, cause KL is still really fresh for me, I don't miss home at all 'bout more than 6 months, haha... but now, I think I'm too old to stay here already..

No comments: