Friday, February 20, 2009

Survey..

This is another ramdom tag getting from ElwinCindy..
ekek... curi from her one..

Found it interesting so...

1.)Name: Prue Wong
2.) Sex: Female
3.) Email address: keeyungwong@gmail.com
4.) Birthdate: 5th Feb
5.) Family: Parents, 3 sis + 2 bro (a lot lerrr~) 6.) Height: 159cm(short short only)
7.) Weight: 53kg
8.) Something good about yourself: Polite+Strong
9.) Something bad about yourself: Emotional+Blur
10.) Describe your personality in one word: Friendly?
11.) Celebs that you like: Travel & Outings
12.) Songs you like: Any type, as long as I like them..
13.) Fav Season: I would choose spring, autumn and winter, coz it hardly happen at Malaysia.
14.) Game you’re good at: erm… hiking?
15.) My ideal man: the one who willing to pamper me and love me..
16.) If you have to choose between same age/older/younger: Mature.. but mostly choose older, I looked old enough, not willing to bring a “siao didi” out.
17.) Your mood as of now: BORED, and sleepy…
18.) What you have in your pocket right now: My small wallet and my handphone
19.) Sleeping out: Nows a day increasing the place and quantity of sleeping out LOL
20.) Alcohol tolerance: erm.. beer or liquor?
21.) Drinking habits: grenn tea =P
22.) How old were you the first time you drank: 23
23.) When do you want to get married: Never plan at it.. =.=”
24.) About my singing: So so…
25.) About my dancing: seldom dance, learn from friends when club
26.) Something I want these days: Career and love
27.) When you’re home alone: Eat, sleep and watch animationsss..
28.) When you’re standing in front of the mirror: mostly see if my make up ruin or not, then tidy my hair, that’s it.
29.) Clothes you’re wearing as of now: white uniform with green ribbon side.
30.) How much money do you have in your wallet: 36 (not bad)
31.) What you want to buy for your boyfriend: Erm… anything which is affordable =P
32.) Does height matter to you: my height? Yea slightly, but it’s OK, heels can help me up. His heigt? Hell yea,coz I love heels
33.) What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke: English mostly.
34.) What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed: Upset then go watch movie myself, or call anyone see If they are free or not, then hang out together!!
35.) What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you: Kick him and broke with him, no harm to give second chance. Got once, sure got twice..
36.) How long will you be able to wait for the person you love: erm… tried 2 year plus.. neva try longer time than that..
37.) First kiss: 2004, 1st Bf.
38.) A feature you feel doesn’t need to be fixed: my backside LOL~
39.) Feature you feel should be fixed: Tummy and arms.. still not satisfy with it…
40.) People you miss the most right now: should I say? Family and MrBF
41.) First love: 1st year at K-Hell
42.) When you cried the most: After broke with 1st love.
43.) When do you feel you’re grown up: I have to right now..
44.) What you don’t like: being controlled..
45.) When you felt happy: When I achieve my target and when im with the one I love.
46.) When you were most flabbergasted: umm.. hardly find one.. I think is the one when my mom told me I had to take emergency leave
47.) Best looking person of the opposite gender you’ve seen so far: Best looking?erm… oh yea, a friend from ipoh, BravooLooi, wanna know how handsome he is? Check out my facebook.
48.) Why aren’t you going out with anyone: Right now? At work la dear..
49.) What you feel towards that person: Who? The most handsome one? Well, he is Just a friend..
50.) What would you say to the people actually reading this: I don’t think so, unless my bf I think..
51.) Something I’m most worried about: My future..
52.) When I look most weak: When I’m in front of MrBf
53.) How do you NOT get dumped: Of coz is dump the person 1st before you get dumped.Ha!
54.) 3 things a person NEEDS: Family, Friends and Love
55.) Your grades in school: always so so.. never ever hardworking for study before LOL~
56.) #1 on your phone: forget oledi. Think still the 1st bf, neva change coz neva know how to use!
57.) Phone company: Samsung and Old Nokia
58.) Phone bill: increasing the budget since I get my bf.. =P sis going to kill me..
59.) Place you want to go: Every Corner!! I want Travel!!
60.) Favorite TV program: Never had it since I came KL
61.) Movie that pissed you off: That C2pid Wakenabeb I think..
62.) Movie you watched with most meaning: Erm.. meaningful… my brain is full of glue now..
63.) Most recent movie watched: Bride War! Damn Funny and Damn nice movie
64.) Movie you want to recommend: Just watch it if you wanna watch!
65.) If you could become a character inside a movie: Winsterpon, eventhough it’s start with damn sucks life, but I love the lovely ending with her love..
66.) How many cafes are you a member to: None, I hate cards now a day
67.) Which do you go to most often: Non specific, but I think old town café.
68.) What you feel about this café: Bored but no choice..
69.) What you want to say to the starter of the café: Don’t too much similar, if not still bored!! And diff decoration will attract youngsters too.
70.) You believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love: Ermm.. see the condition lar..coz it’s even more hurt if you marry to the one you hate! >.<
71.) What would you do if your parents didn’t bless your decision to get married: Time will change their mind..(same quote with Cindy)
72.) Do you think you’re a player: yea think so.. at least someone is think like that..
73.) What time do you wake up:8am...
74.) When you go to sleep: no specific, but will feel sleepy after 12.30am
75.) If someone you met for the first time asked for your number: Know this will happen all the time, will see all the condition 1st..
76.) What would you do if you liked someone at a meeting : umm.. dunno, mayb will just look at him hungrily Hahahahhaa~
77.) Celebrity you want to go out with: erm.. Mike Shinoda?
78.) How many kids do you want: Hahahahah! Ask my future husband 1st arh!
79.) Something I really want to be good at: Be Steady in front of Bosses.
80.)What do you want to be in 10 years time? : Achieve my target and proud to tell my story to my kids at next 10 years.
81.) Someone you’re jealous of as of now: erm.. those ladies achieved at young >.<
82.) A word that you use a lot: Huh!?
83.) What I do when I first wake up: Lay back and nap more mins..(My mom said im sleeping beauty LOL)
84.) What would you do if you picked up a million dollars: Damn lucky meh? Later Bank is the 1st suspect im the robber lerr when I wanna bank in that million dollar.. =.=”
85.) What would you do if you became invisible: Hell yeah
!! can travel everywhere FREEEEEE~
86.) Singer you think is the best singing live: Erm… no idea ler… hehehe..
87.) Singers you don’t understand why they even sing: non-of-my-business
88.) A kind of man you don’t like: horny, neva know how to take care himself, selfish, C2pid thinking as thought himself as funny
89.) A kind of woman you don’t like: acting, selfish, horny and so on..
90.) What would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you’re dating right now: Open big big eyes and see if that’s just a lust.
91.)What would you feel if you met someone you’ve broken up with: Nothing special, still friend.. and he is the one who suppose to feel regret to lose me, Not Me!
92.) Most important possession: Life
93.) What you do when you first get online: PLURK
94.) What surprised you the most: When my MrBF hint me that the gal he found is ME, and it happen just after 7 days we greet each other.
95.) What you do when you can’t fall asleep: Roll on the bed, or get up to get some alcohol which I store in my cupboard (evil_grind)
96.) What do you think you were in your past life: I was wasting my own time playing around and working with mom, lost my talent and dunno what’s my talent at all! But it makes my mom happy at now, at least she don’t feel gek sim when talking bout me this youngest daughter. Good or bad? Judge yourself.
97.) If you were to be born again: Umm.. I wanna be at better family.
98.) What are you going to do after you finish this: Prepare to go back from work.
99.) How honest were you: Too honest, till I myself dunno how to say..
100.) What do you want to say: Damn that bitch make me sick when I finish this survey.

No comments: