Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tagged by Cindy!!

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Yes..I hardly fell in love with the one who got smoking!! Naturally..
-=-
2. How about drinking?
Oh, it's OK for me, cause I'm a Drinker also LOL.
-=-
3. Do you liked someone you can’t have?
My cousin? LOL~
-=-
4. If someone liked you right now,would you want them to tell you?
No problem for that, cause everyone deserve to speak out..
-=-
5. Whats your favourite sport?
Sport... Futsal!! (the only exercise so far i did) And running..(plan to do in the future)
-=-
6.Its saturday night,you’re homealone..what do you do?
Watch Drama, reading, listening to the radio, msg with frens, or just get sleep early..
-=-
7. Do you like roller coasters?
Erm.. not really, I would like to try once , but not twice..
-=-
8. When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
No idea.. I just wish that I can handle it when I met it..
-=-
9. If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?
Umm...Mike Shinoda? Haha.. wanna chit chat with him, and wanna see his real bus once..
-=-
10. What are you doing this weekend?
Working and Plurking of coz.. what else you can do in working time? Ha!
-=-
11. Whats is your favourite restaurant?
Umm.. Sakea Sushi I think..Loce Sushi =p
-=-
12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Sure..
-=-
13. Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?
Erm.. don't think so..
-=-
14. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes I did, and.. I love too..
-=-
15.What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Of cause is their outlook before they open their mouth!! After is their personality..
-=-
16. Which do you prefer,beach or mountains?
I think it would be mountain..
-=-
17. What kind of phone do you have?
Still my Samsung E360
-=-
18. Computer or laptop?
Non..
-=-
19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans!
-=-
20. Which year has been the best so far?
2004 I think, come to a strange place to explore myself, and found my 1st love, eventhough we are no longer be together..
-=-
21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
Ang Moh 24 , Chinese 26 jorr, lol.
-=-
22. What should you be doing right now?
Post my Singapore post, but still answering this tag! T,T
-=-
23.What is your favourite tv show?
Erm.. previously got, now no longer watch TV..
-=-
24. What’s been your last purchase?
Erm.. high heels..
-=-
25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Not at all!
-=-
26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Yea sure, haha..
-=-
27. What do you do when you’re at home?
Sleeping, reading and eating, or else will get out from the house, won't stay at home long time..
-=-
28. What is your favourite subject?
Anatomy..
-=-
29. What’s the best things happened on you?
Met new friendsss!! Especially those nice one!! not the hamsap or gerli one haha!
-=-
30. 10 person to tag :
-ahlost
-munster
-kcyang
-shuenyee
-jing-lebelle
-AhFish
-PikaShua
-NicoleFishy
-PoE
-eGg_gy

No comments: