Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sept 09

September 09.

You can find that my previous post is really long time ago already... and I really don't have the time to do this, and I'm lazy to do this too...

Another 1 reason is, I don't have computer, I don't have laptop, I don't have notebook, and I can't online at working place anymore.. SOB!

By the way, today is really in my mood, suddenly open my own blog, and then go and browse my friends blog, but without leave down anything, just go through them,then leave......

And then, I'm coming here and would like to tell you all that, I'M StiLL AliVe!!!

September 09...

It's really been long time didn't come here, and a lot of things up....
Me currently now at Miri, Sarawak, having my new job, and a lots of new complaining and challenging, with the bad guysSss~

Having my new staying place too, from hostel and sis's home running here and there, so that I can release my stress from work.

Having a new challenging, which is having my own boyfriend who still at KL,but got a lot of new guys still wanna get a chance from me.... AIKSsS!!

I'm not that HOT weii, not yet a fried chicken yet ler...

I still can fly, I still can run, I still can jump, I still can get out of this messy~~~