Monday, October 27, 2008

wrong picture...

I took a lots of picture after I bought a camera for myself, and my friend "honey" always like to pose in front of the camera, so the best thing of follow her is you can always take out the camera without any feeling of shy. We took a lots of picture at midnight after we watch the movie "Bangkok Dangerous", and this is one of those pictures... I uploaded the rest to facebook already, and this is a very wrong picture..


It's not wrong at person, it's not wrong the name too, it's wrong at the pose we do.. it's a bit like.. umm.. how to say.. let me feels like she is.......... thinking. 

like this.


Or maybe others? Who knows? hahahaha...

Jangan marah ek, "Honey"..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. so creative hor.. later yr frnd see.. muahahahaha.. funny..

PurEPruE said...

she see oledi lor