Monday, October 27, 2008

It's time to change

It's time again to change my working shoes...

I love shoes, but I more love the comfort shoes.. I can buy the more comfortable shoes than eat well.. I tried before because of the working shoes, eat maggi mee at l;east 2 weeks hahaha...

This is my previous shoes, Primavera. one year already, I used it to run around the Mid Valley Mall, stand up to 12 hours a day. It only can live alive one year with me LOL~


This is my new shoes, supposing is the covered front high heels only allowed, but since Boss never bother what we wearing, wahaha.. I put it as my new working shoes 1st!! 



Haha.. I think you girls must know what brand is this, right? It's not a very expensive shoes, just Vincci brand. Cost me bout 80 butts only...

The 1st working shoes I buy myself is Hush Puppy, cost me 180 butts. Second pair is Renova, cost me 160 butts, after that 2 pairs of Premavera is 200 butts too.. so~ This is the cheapest working shoes I had ever have!!! That's why i put "only" LOL~

No comments: