Saturday, December 12, 2009

blog...

It's been 7 months over here, happened a lot of troubles and problems.. Too much story but I really lazy to tell to.. so sorry bout that.. hehehhe... and really lazy to remind back again..

Well, that's me, never wanted to think back all the good and bad, there's got advantages and disadvantages, but I still prefer to be myself as this... lazy to think back again... hehhe... some kind of happy go lucky?


Of course, I just not wanting to tell you right now cause.. I'm a bit too tired to tell to right now... have to be in time to time, think back all these thing... A lot weyyy... 7 months' stuffs...

Hehehehe... what a lazy me, eventhough got the lappie already, but still lazy to touch it, there's one of the reason is.. too long time never face to computer lor.. :P

What so ever, now I coming here just to review back my feeling of telling stuff and stories...

Stuff, I try to write out as much as I can, like... nonsence and etc, hahahha!!

Stories... next time lar... not yet in the mood of telling story, another reason is, the story haven't end yet, so I don't wanna tell yet.. teehheehehehhee....

but, there's got one thing keep in my mind long, which is, thinking of make a chinese blog for myself.... wait for it lar.. ;) I will write all the defferent thing at this 2 blog.. hope lar.. =P


Well, thanks for reading my nonsence here.. good night...

No comments: